Sunday 9 March 2014

STOP, PIZZA TIME!

Along with eating the delicious authentic cuisine of every country we visit, I have also decided to eat a slice of pizza everywhere we go! Pizza is my favourite food and this is my way of taking a little bit of every country home with me. Some people collect postcards, I want to take a picture of me eating a slice of pizza in every country in the world, starting with these 7.

It doesn't really matter to me where I get the pizza from because I love all pizza but I have done a bit of research on the best pizza places in some of the cities where we are staying, so if I happen to find any of these amazing local establishments while on my trip, I will have struck gold!

In Budapest: Osbudavar Pizzeria

“It's got to be the best pizza in Budapest!”









In Split: Pizzeria Skipper

"The best pizza in town"

This vending machine spewing pizza was spotted in Croatia, which I find very weird but I would probably try it if I came across it because that's how much I love pizza.





In Pisa: Pizzeria Tavola Calda La Tana

"Amazing pizza in Pisa"








In Nice: La Pizza Cresci


"Best pizza in Nice"

In Barcelona: La Bella Napoli

"I have tried about 10 different pizza places in Barcelona, and this by far the best"








In Berlin: Pizzeria Ristorante Papa Pane di Sorrento

“Best pizza in Berlin!! As an Italian... I advise everybody to go!!”








In Amsterdam: La Perla

“Really one of the best pizza places with a great brick oven”